Monday 17 October 2011

Delaque Gang

This is My latest project for a Necromunda campaign down my local club.

http://www.wessexwyverns.org.uk/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=97

The Gang is called The Pit Vipers (I stole that from Fallout).





The first game I lost pretty badly, it was the Gang Fight scenario against a mates Escher Gang. Turn One saw me scrabbling around trying to get to high ground and leaving myself out in the open, I kept half my Gang close to my Leader who then got shot to bits and everyone else dropped like flies, my Heavy Stubber broke and I learnt a thing or two about Shotgun ammo and the rest ran/crawled away.

I did however manage to fight off a charging Ganger and hideously scar someone else! (though gaining +1Ld did me no favours).

The outcome of the game for me was not good, my Leader died as did a Juve and lost my Slag Heap (OUTRAGE!), I did gain the ambush skill and +1T/+1W and it was a bloody good game!

Next up the Goliaths!

No comments:

Post a Comment