Friday 20 May 2011

The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead, I recently finished reading the walking dead graphic novels (comic books to you and i) and I must say that are easily the best books I have read in a dogs age. If you haven’t read them I strongly suggest you do.



It follows the life of Rick Grimes who was a copper before the zombie outbreak and is trying to find his family. Its full of drama and has focused more on the people and how they deal with things rather then zombies chomping of tasty brains every 5 minuets (although that dose happen quite often).



A few of my favourite bits I would like to point out with out spoiling things are.
1. The Governor
2. All of Fear the Hunter (oh how they have changed)
3. Lori (you’ll know the bit when you see it)
4. The radio/telephone
There is way more but I cant think of them at the moment.






So yeah do your self a favour and go read them.

1 comment:

  1. The telephone wasn't #1?!
    More recently though, it's been more a case of 'they did WHAT to Carl?!'

    ReplyDelete