Friday 30 December 2011

Legion Of Sorrow

This has been my Christmas project it didn’t take long to finish and I will be adding a Teddy in the new year.

I like this crew as it is something different to paint yet messed up enough to be familiar, play wise they are an odd crew to use as Pandora seems to let the other crew kill its self (every time they fail a wp duel).


Pandora
I decided to use the artwork paint scheme rather then the stat card, all in all Im very happy how it turned out.
Baby Kade


 Love this lil guy, he looks quite funny next to a standard size figure.


Candy
 

This was the first minature that I painted (knowingly) using “complimentary” colours.

Sorrows

These on the other hand were done on Christmas eve while I had the beer in me. No peeling carrots for ol Henry!









1 comment: